It’s been more than 10 days since my last post. Ouch. I missed blogging, but my life was insane lately. A lot of (good) changes happening and I’m still learning how to organize my time. Things are finally settling down and I have a whole bunch of ideas, so you can expect posts more often. But, you are not here to listen to some boring personal drama of mine, right? So, let’s get down to fun stuff!
I was nominated by pinions and lace for the Liebster Award! Yay! Thank you so much!
- Each nominee must link back to the person that nominated them.
- Answer the 10 questions which are given to you by the nominator.
- Nominate 10 other bloggers you like. Must have 200 followers or less.
- Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
- Let them know that they have been nominated by going to their blog and notifying them!
- The Sky Parlor
- Clumsy With Words
- Mya’s Musings
- interior intake
- Doses of Design
- an eclectic eccentric
- Room for a Pony
- This is Waf
My answers to the questions:
1. What is your favorite everyday makeup products?
Hmm… I don’t put much thought into makeup. I try to keep it natural and simple.
2. If you could pick a style/piece of clothing to match your personality, what would it be?
Some very eclectic style.
3. What artist would we find you currently jamming to in your car?
The Naked and Famous.
4. If time travel was possible where would you go and why?
I’d go to 19th century to meet Vincent van Gogh.
5. What is your favorite type of flowers?
6. If you had to go without one electronic device what would you choose?
My phone. It is a super handy device, but sometimes I wish to throw it out of the window.
7. Coffee vs. Tea?
8. What is your all-time favorite movie?
Difficult question. I’ll have to skip it.
9. What TV show can you not live without?
Khm. I don’t watch TV shows. I’m a weirdo. :P
10. How did you get into blogging?
I was desperate for a creative outlet.
My questions for the nominees:
1. What is your favorite piece of furniture?
2. What is your favorite color?
3. What inspires you?
4. What is your favorite quote?
5. What do you love about blogging?
6. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
7. If you had one word to describe yourself, what would it be?
8. If you could go anywhere in the world right now, where would you go?
9. If you could trade places with anyone for a day, who would it be?
10. Would you rather be too hot or too cold?